NEW Arrival 60 Inch Truck Tailgate LED Light Bar Brake Reverse Turn Signal Scanning Tail Strip
Tailgate Light Bar
Tailgate Light Bar Introduction
A Tailgate Light Bar or a tail lamp is the part of the lighting system of a vehicle which is attached in front and at the rear part of the vehicle. They usually come in pairs (left and right). It has different types for different functions. The signal lights, or turn lights, are parts of the tail lamp assembly.
Tailgate Light Bar Warning:
The installation of this kit is recommended to be installed by a licensed professional. The improper installation of this kit will void all warranties.
Tailgate Light Bar Installing Instructions.
1. First using a tape measure, measure the lip under your trucks tailgate to ensure there is enough clearance to mount your tailgate light bar.
2. Following your trucks owner's manual, carefully remove the tailgate from your truck.
3. Use the included 3M tape to temporarily mount the LED light bar to your trucks tailgate.
4. Using a 1/8th drill bit, pre drill the four mounting holes into your trucks tailgate, this will make the following step much easier.
5. Securely mount the tailgate light bar to your truck using a drill and the provided screws.
6. Run the power wire with flat 4 pin connector behind your bumper and to your trucks flat 4 pin connection. You may need to secure the slack in the wire so that it does not hang below the bumper.
If you purchased LED Tailgate Light Bar with Reverse Light Option proceed with your installation using the following steps:
1. Carefully remove one of your tail light assemblies.
2. Power your truck on and put it into reverse, so that your factory reverse lights are illuminated. It is imperative that you set the parking brake.
3. Return to the rear of your truck and remove the bulb from your reverse light.
4. Using a volt meter, find the positive 12 - volt wire that powers your reverse light.
5. Once you have found your factory reverse light wire, use a wire stripper to cut and strip the wire.
6. Run the light bar's white reverse wire to your factory reverse wire.
7. Use a butt connector to connect the tailgate bar's white reverse wire to the truck factory reverse wire. You can also solder or use a 3M™ Scotchlok™ type connector to secure this connection.
8. Now you can re-install your tail light assembly and tailgate, and test your tailgate light bar for full functionality.
9. please don't connect it on the flasher of the vehicle
Tailgate Light Bar Functions:
Flat 4 Pin Connector Diagram:
A - Ground
B - Running Lamp (Scanning from middle to two side and goes static red)
C -Left Turn Signal (scanning from middle to left) & Brake Light
D - Right Turn Signal (scanning from middle to right) & Brake Light
R- Reverse Wire
Tailgate Light Bar Advantage:
450 LED Scanning Tailgate Light With Red LED added safety and this is one tailgate light without white reverse lights. The light with 450pcs high intensity LED light bulbs and are designed to fit most trucks and SUVs.
The tailgate light is durable but slim to add style and visibility for safety. it comes with a flat 4 pin connector to allow you to simply plug it into your existing trailer hitch wiring to provide highly visible brake, running, hazard and turn signal light functions. For trucks that do not have a standard flat 4 pin connection, just splice the included wire harness to your trucks signal wires, giving you a secure hard-wired connection. we not only uses a water resistant construction process, but they also use high quality 3M automotive adhesive and self-tapping screws for a fast, secure mounting.
450 LED Scanning Tailgate Light
Tailgate Light Bar Includes:
1. Multi-Function for Running, Brake, Hazard, and Turn Signal Functions
2. 5 times Brighter than normal LED tailgate light (Total 450 Ultra-Bright LEDs )
3. Plug and Play Connectivity with Flat 4 Pin Trailer Connection Harness
4. Arrow steering effect & scanning functions
5. Red & amber color is available
6. 3M Tape and Screws Provide Trouble Free Installation
7. Free Lifetime Technical Support
8. One Year Limited Warranty